Eduardo Rodrigues Sucena
PSM, PSPO, SPS, ASF, MCP, MBA, Business Analyst
My passion is make the perfect bridge between the user’s needs and the developers, to delivery products people love to use every day and that makes me feel proud to be part of it. My formation is based on it. I am an Innovation Lover, Entrepreneur, Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner with more than 5 years using Scrum/Agile. I have good relationship and interaction with development team and stakeholders/clients. Leading and team spirit, focused on results and goals achievements. Enthusiastic for new business and products features. Also involved in prospections and support for sales. High technical and project management skills (Microsoft and Scrum certifications). My goal is to use my experience to create/accelerate innovative product initiatives with potential global impact.
- PSM I – Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.org (2012)
- PSPO I – Professional Scrum Product Owner by Scrum.org (2012)
- SPS – Scaled Professional Scrum by Scrum.org (2016)
- ASF – Agile Scrum Foundation by EXIN (2016)
- MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional (2008)
- Member of Brazilian Team responsible for review and translation for the current Scrum Guide and the Nexus Guide versions to portuguese language (july/2013 and December/2015 at @scrum.org)
- Founder of GetScrum.com: blog about Agile and Scrum in Brazil.
- Founder of “Clube do Financiamento Coletivo”: a platform that agregates all brazilian crowdfunding projects and help people make theirs projects in reality.
- Scrum, Agile Project Management, Product Development, IT Team Coorditation, Application Lifecicle Management (ALM), Agile Software House implementation, trainning and scrum implementation.
- Software House implementation with SCRUM and ALM
- Digital Product Creation with Lean Startup and Design Thinking
Full profile on: